- Optimum Single Unit solution for buildings of any height.
- Engineered for hard to reach and complicated architectural features.
- Full control and operation capabilities of Machine from the WINSAFE® Cradle.
- Extendable Horizontal movement using Telescopic Jib.
- Rotational movement of the WINSAFE® Mast and Platform using the slewing rings.
- Out of sight design using Telescopic Mast or Hydraulic Cylinder for Luffing of Jib.
- WINSAFE® platforms are available in modular and telescopic sections that adapt to façades and unique building designs.
For a successful connection to a building structure, WINSAFE’s® BMU may be installed in the following two ways depending on the building requirements and design:
- Static Unit – Typically welded to a steel beam or embedded to a concrete pier
- A Traversing Unit – Mounted to a steel track which travels using a rolling trolley system
To ensure WINSAFE designs an optimal & cost saving solution, preliminary collaboration is required with the architectural and structural designers of WINSAFE to reduce structural impact and provide an optimal façade access solution using a BMU.